26 of March2020
25 March 2020
COVID-19 FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OF US
In the face of the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic in Namibia, Bank BIC's priority is unquestionably the health of all, ensuring a sustainable way to continue to provide you with all the financial services that our clients are used to.
To mitigate the risks of contagion, Bank BIC Namibia announces that effectively from Friday, 27 March 2020 will undertake the following recommendations in light with the government public advice and should be supplemented with the information available by the MHSS of Namibia:
- We appeal to our clients, to visit branch premises only in case of absolute necessity. In that case, we will personally serve customers who require it urgent assistance, during normal office hours. (8:30 am. - 03:30 pm.)
- To minimize gathering at our branches, we are from now on allowing only 3 clients per turn in our premises and all appointments should be prior scheduled with your relationship manager or branch supervisor.
- We will authorize only clients with urgent financial needs to be and that could not make use of alternative channels, including digital access channels;
- At each Branch, the Client should disinfect the hands and if wearing masks, Clients should allow facial recognition to security.
- Over-the-counter cash operations should be avoided, restricting themselves only to strictly necessary
- Prosperita Branch will be closed until further notice and we encourage our Clients to make use of our main branch in Windhoek, Rundu, and Walvis Bay.
- We recommend our clients to make use of your internet banking service and BIC Express Debit Card countrywide for all your transfer, withdrawals, transfers and payments.
We're taking further steps to protect you, BIC employees, and the community during this unprecedented situation.
Can't find what you're looking for ?
Others clients considered this info relevant