Business Current Account
Our Business current account is easy to manage, with the support of a Relationship Manager or using BICNET your accounts are always in your hands.
- Access to expert business and financial advice from an assigned relationship manager at the bank.
- Money is easily transferable.
- Monthly statements.
- Credit Interest on your minimum monthly balance of N$ 20,000.
- Business loan.
- Commercial property loan.
- Vehicle and Asset Finance.
Individuals with a registered business or an incorporated company registered in Namibia.
Individuals who plan to start a business: Individuals with a registered business or an incorporated company registered in Namibia.
- Company documents
- One of the following less than 6 months old unless indicated with an * in which case most recent:
- Utility bill
- Lease or rental agreement*
- Owner’s / Lessee’s declaration
- Municipal rates and taxes invoice
- Title Deed*
- Certificate of Registration (issued by Municipality)
- Any reliable document, data or information that reasonably serves to verify the operating address
- A copy of the Income Tax Certificate and VAT Certificate
- Declaration of voting rights
- Original company resolution to open an account
- Contact particulars and copies of ID’s/Passports of all directors, shareholders and signing authorities (contact particulars to consist of postal and residential address as well as contact numbers)
Can't find what you're looking for ?
Others clients considered this info relevant