An overdraft is a short-term credit fluctuating facility for individuals that is ideal for emergencies and unforeseen expenses.
An overdraft provides you with cash for unforeseen expenses and immediate access to extra cash for your emergencies.
You can use as much of your agreed overdraft limit as and when you need it. The Total agreed limit will always be available to you and is renewable annually.
You only pay interest on the utilized amount of your overdraft in any given month and there will be no monthly repayment required.
All bank fees will be provided upon application.
- Have a Bank BIC Namibia current account that is older than six months with your salary being deposit into this account on a monthly basis.
- Be a Namibian citizen.
- Age 21 or over.
- Have a clean credit history and risk profile.
- Earn a minimum gross monthly salary of at least N$20,000-00.
Visit your nearest Bank BIC Namibia branch with the following documentation:
- Proof of Income.
- A valid identity document.
- Proof of domicile, which may be in a form of a utility bill.
Rates and fees will be provided upon application
Can't find what you're looking for ?
Others clients considered this info relevant