Personal Vehicle and Asset Finance
Vehicle and Asset Finance facility provides short term funding to purchase moveable assets for your personal use. These include motor vehicles, motor cycles, laptops, etc. Competitive and flexible repayment options are offered.
- Vehicles may be financed up to a maximum of 54 months.
- Competitive interest rates apply.
- New or used assets may be financed.
- A minimum deposit of 10% on all vehicles is required.
- Other assets will be financed in accordance with the Amended Credit Agreements Act 75 of 1980. For full details contact your nearest Bank BIC branch.
Any customer who has a bank account with Bank BIC Namibia or any other local bank for longer than six months may apply.
Age 18 or older.
The following documentation is required on application:
- Proof of income (payslip).
- Your last consecutive 6 months’ bank statements.
- Identity document as well as valid driver’s license.
- Marriage certificate if married supported by ANC if applicable.
- A quotation from an approved supplier.
- Personal Balance Sheet to be completed.
Can't find what you're looking for ?
Others clients considered this info relevant